LOGAN'S WORK -
BLOGS, BOOKS, LECTURES, MAGAZINES, VIDEO, AND MORE
Logan Metesh is an experienced researcher, writer, lecturer, museum professional, historian, and consultant.
Museums where he has helped with exhibits:
- NRA National Firearms Museum
- NRA National Sporting Arms Museum
- George Washington Birthplace National Monument (National Park Service)
- Thomas Stone National Historic Site (National Park Service)
- National Museum of African American History & Culture (Smithsonian)
Video content can be found at the High Caliber History YouTube Channel.
Logan has worked on the following books:
- Contributing Researcher. Book of Glock: A Comprehensive Guide to America's Most Popular Handgun. Skyhorse Publishing: New York, NY, 2018.
- Contributing Author & Photographer. Guns of the NRA National Sporting Arms Museum. Blue Book Publications, Inc: Minneapolis, MN, 2017.
- Contributing Author. Smithsonian Appointment Book. Smithsonian Enterprises: Washington, DC, 2014.
- Contributing Researcher. Smithsonian Civil War: Inside the National Collection. Smithsonian Books: Washington, DC, 2013.
- Contributor Researcher. The Smithsonian's History of America in 101 Objects. The Penguin Press: New York, NY, 2013.
- Contributing Researcher. Where the Cherry Tree Grew: The Story of Ferry Farm, George Washington's Boyhood Home. St. Martin's Press: New York, NY, 2013.
Groups & events where Logan has given lectures & presentations:
- Arsenals of History Firearms Museums Symposium
- Frederick County Civil War Roundtable
- SVBF Civil War Roundtable
- University of Mary Washington
- Virginia Association of Museums
- Virginia Division UDC
Radio and podcast programs Logan has been on include, in part:
- Assorted Calibers Podcast.
- "Surplus," The Gun Collective Podcast.
- "Minuteman University," Gunwebsites.com.
- "Gun Freedom Radio," Star Worldwide Networks, streaming and podcast.
- Handgun Radio Podcast.
- Tom Gresham's Gun Talk, nationally syndicated radio show on 255+ stations weekly.
- "Town Talk with Ted Schubel," NewsTalk WFVA 1230AM.
- "With Good Reason," NPR, broadcast in 23 states, 2 countries, and online.
Logan has provided articles for more than 20 print magazines and has written more than 150 pieces for digital platforms. Some of his clients have included: